Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good times Reunion Style!

Had the most amazing weekend in a really long time! A girl who lived on my floor in college got married, and so a lot of my friends from college came into town. You have to understand I went to a very small private university, so most people knew all people. So we had a brother floor, and had several close "brothers" that also came down for the wedding.

My roommate from college was one of the people that came. You have to understand I haven't seen these people in like 5 years! It made me so happy to have them all come in.
(my eyes look like a cat's eyes, which is better than before when they were bright red and I looked like a smiling devil. Oh bar lighting and camera phones! :D)

We hit the bars. Krista (my roommate from back when), Kat, Michael, Justin, Tasha, & Phil (our wonderful DD) We went to The Corner bar to start drinking. Then went to Hookah Station for hookah & dancing. Funny story.

Some drunk guy gave Krista (who is married) the gun fingers. He kept doing it, so I (kinda drunk by this time) had to tell him something. I went up to him and said hi. He was SOOO drunk lol* I ecplained how gun fingers were not cool and he should not do them ever, EVER again! I made a deal. I will dance with you if you PROMISE me you'll never do the gun fingers ever again. He profusely promised. I danced the rest of the song with him and went back to our table. Justin said, "You just blew that guys mind... completely." I said, "I do what I can."

After Hookah Station we went to Basil Whippets. We convinced Mikey to where a tiara from a girl at another table... I think she was a bridesmaid to be. That dumb girl made me buy her a shot for $4.50 to let me borrow the tiara for about a minute for Mike to take the pic. Totally worth it, though I don't like her anymore. Below: Mike and I and the tiara.

So after we left Basil Whippets Justin really wanted pizza and I had told him Antonio's pizza by the slice was amazing so we went there. I linked arms with Mike and told him he had to keep me warm. By the time we got to Antonio's we were holding hands.

Justin was really impressed with the pizza. I told you, I let him know. We made the trek back to the car. Mike and I going back in forth from my arm through his and holding hands. We drove back to our hotels that were side by side. I decided going home was not the best option for me! lol* Kat and I shared a bed. Mikey & Justin hot-tubbed - still jealous - but I didn't have my suit and no, I was not going skinny dipping with them! lol* At some point in the night I texted Mike. "i just wanted you to know while I'm still drunk. I had a really big crush on you in college!" He wrote me back, "Ditto. That's why I usually always walked you back to your dorm."

Awwwwwwwwwwww...

We didn't get to see each other the next day because his ride wanted to go. We were all going to go to breakfast. But he called me that night, though I was working and couldn't talk. Apparently, he got on Krista for not telling him I had a crush on him way back when. Said, he would've made a better choice than Jeff. Total fact. We talked for a little over an hour yesterday. It was really cute. I don't know folks, but it's great to feel connected to everyone again.

Especially for how hard last week was. Breaking up with Dallas, missing Eric, and Prettyface with Abs being quite awful to me... I will never get an apology there I am sure of. But such is life! I had an amazing weekend with people I love.

And I get to see someone who was influential in my high school years today. So this has been the week of the reunions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment