Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Sunday, April 4, 2010

Really??

Hmmm....

Hmmm....

Hmmm....

So I called Ashton today, seeing it's Easter. Happy Easter, readers! He was already to bed. So Jeff and I talked.

Guess what?

That girl he's been dating for a nanosecond?? Yeah, maybe 3 months. She's moving in with he and my son. Yeah.

Awesome right? Really, really great.

Understand that I could never ever go back to a man who hit me for 3 years. He doesn't even appeal to me. But I also am not a fan of him having this woman move in with he and my son.

I can't even explain it.

He said he thinks he'll marry her. He tells me she knows everything. That makes her stupid. Okay, not really. Naive. Or I was very much colored badly. Obviously.

I told him as long as she treats my son well, and he treats her well. And Ashton can never call her mom. I would be devastated.

We aren't even legally divorced!! Still waiting on my lawyer to draw up papers. Then the judge to sign and then we have to too.

Am I wrong? Is he just thinking with his pee-pee and not thinking about my son?? Am I unreasonable?

I wish I had something tangible to hold on to right now.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a usually a fan of the "casual live in situation" when young children are involved. I say don't move them in, until you marry them. It's too confusing and not fair to the kids. Adults can decide for themselves, unfortunately, kids don't get a vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of your feelings here are justified. I can't imagine the intense emotions that come to the surface when you know another woman is going to be coming into your son's life. I know from my own experience that it would devastate me. I would never want my son calling someone else mom. I think it is obvious that he will meet someone eventually but three months seems short to be moving someone into a house with your son. That's just my thoughts. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Eva.
    Your feelings are totally justified.

    I can't imagine what you'd be feeling, but I know if I was you, I'd be devastated.
    Then again, I'm a mess.

    I wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic rebound. Dude wants to paste over his failed past as quickly as possible.

    It's obvious that the low-drama approach would be best for a while, for everyone. Don't believe folks who justify questionable decisions by saying that "life is short."

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I feel so sorry for you. You are so young and your going through all of this already (sorry it is my first time on your blog) Your feelings are justified. You have all the right to feel the way you feel.

    Good luck and btw I'll be following your blog from now.

    ReplyDelete