Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Save Me!

I have SO much to do, and have NO desire to do it.

I need to go to parents and figure out my tax stuff. I have never done my own taxes, so I am scared and procrastinating. *smacks hand* bad Ashley.

Tonight I am going to dinner with Lauren and maybe a movie. Playing it chill. Helping her decide on her dress for her boyfriend's sister's birthday party on Friday.

I kinda need to go to Wal*mart or something and get some stuff. That too I don't want to do.

My Caddie is fixed. Dad called me this morning. So he was taking it to his house, so I can return the van! Yay! Oh, so what was wrong with the Caddie? There was a short in the thingy that makes the heater/AC blow... and THAT'S what was making her die. Oh, "The Old Lady" I think all cars hate me. Except for when I had Sir Lancerlot. He, he was loyal. So the part to fix it if we had gotten it from GM would have cost $280!! Just for a little part. But one of the mechanics had a caddie in his yard and gave us the piece for much less. Dad said he thinks for labor and all it'd be $230. Nice.

And the real reason I don't want to do anything? I hurt. I mean my back always hurts... nothing new there. But my face! I think my teeth are shifting or I have a cavity or something. My gums on the left side of my face hurts and my cheek bone like someone punched me and my ear and my temple. It was hard to sleep. I kept waking and taking a pain pill. So I am unrested and unwilling to do things. :(

But do, I must.

Also, I am a very bad girl and have put off calling my grand dad. At first I just legitimately didn't have time. Then it was awhile and I knew he'd be mad, so I put it off and off and off. Now he'll be really mad and I keep procrastinating the deserved lecture. :( I am an awful, awful person.

I am my own worst enemy. For real!

4 comments:

  1. Call your grandfather, then I shall save you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes... call your grandfather, pronto! About the pain thingy... by ANY chance, do you have even the smallest of sores on your scalp? If you do, that could very well be the source of your pain. If you respond yes, I will explain why. No sore, and it may not be what I suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you call your grandfather yet? :)

    ReplyDelete