Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not happening...

So today was a bust.

I closed last night. Sick and all. Luckily since 1)It's Spring Break and 2) We were slowww b/c of reason #1 we got to close at 12:30 a.m. Which was really nice! We got out relatively quickly too.

John took my 9 am this morning, since of course there was no way for me to do it. I remembered at about 4 am that I had to go to that condo today at 1 pm. So I couldn't walk noon-2 (the end of my shift I gave the beginning to John) so I texted him to see if he could work the whole thing. I felt pretty bad about it.

So at about 11 I got up and showered. I couldn't even talk I hurt so badly. At about noon I got a phone call from the girl I was supposed to meet. She said not to come they decided not to have a third. :( Utter disappointment. I went back to bed.

When I woke up I looked up a couple more ads for roommates on Craigslist. Wrote 3 or 4 more people. Siiiiighhhhh... I'm getting a bit frustrated with this.

Last night when I got home from work there was a paper on my bed. She typed me up a paper that said when my bills were due and the date for them. Seriously?? Really?? Is that necessary??

Tonight I went to dinner with one of my best friends, Stevie. I had a Pomegranate Margarita Shaker at Applebee's. Can I tell you how amazing they are? Pretty darn amazing. That's for darn sure. :)

We vented out our life and caught up. It was nice :)

I came home and Alisha asks me if we aren't talking. "we can talk" I say. She said we hadn't talked in a couple days. I told her I don't think she treated me like a friend earlier in the week. It was very awkward. I don't consider her a friend anymore. But we aren't off speaking terms. Things are just off the table now.

1 comment: