Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Peace Out!

I apologize in advance if I'm not around this week. It's 4:45 am right now and I am getting my stuff together to head to WV. I am taking my laptop, but I don't know where I will have wireless and if I will be able to update anything. Otherwise I return to my Texas on Friday late.

Have a great week! And if you think about it, send me prayers and good thoughts.

Later Tators! ~Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Prayers and thoughts sent. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you! I've made it safe to WV :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to having you back in town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ashley! Are you surviving your trip? I loved your comment about your music!!! So I am gonna give you an award because you're sooooooo very cool:)

    http://thedomesticationofapartygirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/for-once-my-mouth-didnt-get-me-in.html

    ReplyDelete