Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Consider it Vacation!


Made it to Houston. Ashton was taken, borrowed, driven away to Victoria with my grandparents this afternoon. And Tuesday morning I will be flying to West Virginia for my FINAL court date! I am starting the trek to excitement.

Back to Ashton. Uht-oh, he left his doggy blanket here at my Uncle's. I think he should be okay without it. He has a second blanket which is softer, but not as beloved. He has left his blankie at my mom's before and slept without it. Hopefully it works out.

It feels weird without him. A little boring... not going to lie. I mean kind of relaxing too. But he keeps me on my toes. And not hearing his voice, which is constantly going 100 mph, is strange. Not hearing, "Mommy!" every 5 minutes. What to do with myself?

Oh! For anyone who's curious - SOUTHWEST AIRLINES ROCKSS!!! So I called and told them my courtroom dilemma (that I won't be able to make my flight on the 28th because of court) and she changed the flight to one on the 29th with no extra charge!!! Because I couldn't help my circumstances. She said normally there would be a charge. Anyway, I really like Southwest people. They are always SO nice and really accommodate to their fliers. Consider this my endorsement!

So now I fly home on the 29th now. I'm not absolutely thrilled about it, because there's nothing in WV for me. I guess I can just pretend it's vacation to a place that soon I will never have to go back to!!!! (except to pick up my son, but those will be quick and painless)

I do hope that another snowstorm is not there during that!! That was a scary drive lemme tell ya! Here's a taste...

Sorry I am now distracted! I was going to find an image of the state of WV for the blog, but came across this instead. And I am now so disturbed to even continue. (And I know this is a random turn I am taking lol*) I'm not ADD I'm just.... oh look a snake!!

Yes, a snake. Folks they are my biggest fear... it's something about their soulless eyes. The way they slither. That they keep sticking their tonuge out at me to smell me... but I am pretty sure they just want to eat me. Then I see this: Big Ugly Crawling Demon ~ and it just throws me off my groove.

I talked to Ashton on the phone a couple minutes ago. He's used to speaker phone, so he started to insist he hung up on me. I kept saying, "No I am here Ashton, hold the phone to your ear." Finally, Grand-da-dee took the phone from him and said, "Okay, let's get ready for bed." He hung up without checking if I was there or not! lol* So no real goodbye, kisses, or I love yous. I feel a little cheated. Nor was I able to tell G.D.D. that Ash left his doggie blanket here. Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. In my opinion, a creature should not be able to move/crawl if it doesn't have legs. Snakes are just wrong. Had to say that.

    Anyway, good luck with your final court date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! They are just creepy. Unfortunately, my family loves snakes. I told my mom when I was in 10th grade that if she still wanted a snake when I moved out she could have one. Thinking she would be over it by then. Nope. She got one. And my little sister who was about 4/5 at the time would hold it and dump it in my hands to hold. Freaked me out!!! I seriously thought my lil sister was Amazon girl. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a real picture from the road?! It looks pretty on a computer screen, but I bet it was a little scary in real life!

    ReplyDelete