Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Football Players are Gay

...which is good for me, because I like the gays.

But let's see, what other game do we have men yelling to each other, "Go deep! Go all the way now!" And smacking each other's ass in congrats - otherwise known as a "Good Game." Not to mention locker time. I like to sit here and imagine the hot, sweaty, grimy men taking off their gear and making out before shower time. When they all happily shower together. Playfully passing each other the soap. Lathering each other's muscles... oh sorry... went into a daze there.

Not gonna lie. I'd like to be a fly in that locker room.

Now basketball players on the other hand. Not at all gay. Still tall and sexy, and I wouldn't complain if they made out. But, b-ball players are totally straight... well except Dennis Rodman makes me a little leery. He is confused as to what he is all together. And as my friend Harmony said, "They are so tall they'd just get tangled up." And they're tough. And they high-five, no "good game" booty smackage.

Nope football you win! And gay men all around you win too. Therefore I admit. I am jealous. John, go for a Manning brother... that would make me the happiest girl alive! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love how this is your first post back. BAHAHAAA I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe* Thanks Ian! I decided I needed some humor here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny - I had never thought twice about what they say!!

    ReplyDelete