Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Monday, January 18, 2010

Post Date

SORRRRRY!!! I have been SO busy last couple weeks. What with traveling to WV for a divorce court hearing, getting Ashton, lots of driving, work, being sick, etc.

Sooo... the date went amazing! We went to Cheddar's had appetizers and split a margarita. Then we went to Hookah station and smoked hookah and talked until 2 am. Since then we've seen each other twice (he lives in Houston - so about an hour drive) and have plans for him to come to town this weekend and hang out.

Our lives are similar and very complicated. In a little over a week I will be divorced! Eric still has a couple months before his is finalized. So at the moment we are "seeing each other" but not really titling ourselves Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

I met his kiddos this weekend. Our sons fought the whole time! lol* Ashton, I have noticed, has the only child brat syndrome. He has this thing when someone else gets in trouble he points out he's not doing it. Eric will say, "Ryan get your socks on." Ashton chimes in, "My socks are on!" Oh my show off son. :/ lol*

So the hearing went okay. Jeff is a bitter guy. He would rather sell our house then buy me out of it. Sigh, whatever. So I will have to wait for my money. He and my grandpa had an agreement that I could bring Ash back on Feb 1st. He has recanted and says he's going to hold me in contempt. It's 4 days more than 3 weeks!! But there was no chance in changing the tickets. And I refuse to be bullied by him any longer. That's not okay. So let him hold me in contempt. By the time it goes through Ash will be back in his arms and the judge will see that he's being stubborn.

Anyway, I am very sick! I don't know how I am going to get through work in the a.m. - so I am going to catch some zzzssssss...

But suffice to say I am a pretty happy girl! I like a boy. And though we each have very complicated lives atm... it's a good time for us now. Not sure how long it'll last. He texted me tonight and said I wasn't like most girls he knows. "Not so uppity - very chill and wondrous I guess ." :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back. Not so glad to see that you are sick though :(

    Here's hoping for a fruitful 2010 for you and Ashton!

    ReplyDelete