Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Friday, January 22, 2010

Heave Ho!

Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

New Followers! Yay! And welcome :) My blog's windows are always open to cheery faces. I wish I could promise you the sweet smells of apple pie. I can promise you that music is using flowing. Right now Regina Spektor has become my world :)

Oh no! Now I feel pressure lol*

Let's see currently I am feeling stress, stress, stress! Sunday I am off to Houston to drop off Ashton to my grandparents while I go up to WV for my FINAL divorce hearing!!! Yay!!! The unfortunate thing is we bought my plane tickets before the date was set. We knew it would be anywhere from 26th-29th, so what does my grandpa do? Buys Southwest tickets for the 26-28. And what happens then?!? My court date gets scheduled for the 28th. I am supposed to be at the PA airport (approx. 2 hours from court) at 2 pm to return the car. And this hearing is supposed to be 1/2 a day. So the earliest will be noon. Which means I will have to hightail it. Why didn't my grandpa do it on the 29th like he was supposed to?!? But I can't complain to him. 1) He's on a cruise until Sunday 2) He's helped me out so much this past year.

So I'll just keep my fingers crossed and maybe move back the car return until 3 pm or something.

Then I come back on the 28th. Have to go get Ashton from my grandparent's in Victoria on the 29th. Then I take him back to WV on the 1st and fly back down on the 3rd. I'll be wasting a lot of time in WV, where a majority of our friends chose Jeff's side over mine. Silly people.

I've been waiting all day for my lawyer to call me. I guess I could have figured she wouldn't call.

My little sister is 11. And apparently has some guy contacting her telling her he is 17. Mom found the messages, and started texting me at 6:45 am this morning about it. Guess he was telling my sis he loved her and wanted a picture of her. Mom said there was no dirty talk, but that it's obvious he isn't 17 and seemed to be "grooming" my sister. There are some serious creeps out there. But it gives mom another bit of drama to latch onto and drag out for a few more weeks.

Sorry my mother is kinda hard to explain. She thrives on drama. Not that this situation isn't legit and kinda frightening - considering my sister's age. But it will linger until all of us are sick of it and it's over and she's just talking to hear herself talk. I do love my mother. I just greatly lack patience with her after all these years. :) And when we fight it isn't because she's narcissistic and nuts... it's because I'm not a die hard religious nut anymore, or I'm having sex, or something else that I am doing. She is never wrong. Anyway... tangent... lol*

shes coocoo Pictures, Images and Photos

Okay, so I am desperately trying to convince myself to get Ashton's packing started... and maybe deal with the mounds of clean clothes. It's not going so well. I keep distracting myself. And being plum lazy! :P

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO look at all your new followers!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO love the Eddie pic!!!!!! I think I may be Patsy!
    Good luck on the divorce finalization... I bet you need a beer!
    Cheers darling!

    ReplyDelete