Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mixed Signals...

Pajamas!!!!

Am I on a two-way radio? There is static on the line.

So originally this post was going to be about how 'work crush' and I seemed to be okay again. We worked together tonight, and I shall in advance apologize, because I am both tired and confused myself, so I may not be completely coherent.

Work started out fine. We were our usual pick-on-each-other selves. He told me a little of how his date went the other day -- seemingly good -- and asked me what I thought... just like we used to before my minor crush got in the way. And I thought, Cool... we can do this. We can be friends.

Then when we were waiting on some customers to decide he teased me about something and I gave him a look, He said, "Don't look at me like that!"

"Like what?"

"Your eyes."

"What, did I hold them to big?" I have rather large eyes as it is... probably a big reason why people think I am younger than I am.

"No, have you read Twilight? They're mesmerizing......... well maybe mesmerizing is going too far."

Okay folks... what?!? My eyes are mesmerizing?!? So awkwardly I started asking if he read the book series... and eventually the indecisive customers ordered. Putting it off further.

He said other odd things throughout the night... and he, his cousin Lacey, and I all talked about sex. Fun times... oh my. LoL*

Now Work Crush tends to tease me, because one night I jokingly said that besides my funnily shaped pinky (it doesn't go straight like normal people's fingers, but has an ever so slight curve inward -- I onl noticed it a few weeks ago, so obviously subtle) I am perfect. So he teases me about perfection and also jokingly puts me down all the time...

So when I was exhausted and doing dishes and just wanting to go home... I carry a load of dishes from the back up front and our paths cross. He says, "This song is how I feel about you." And walked away. Obviously I thought the song was going to be putting down someone, or be comical.

Nope.

It's about why this girl always puts a smile on his face. He gets out of bed everyday just happy to know her.

HUH?!?!?

I. Don't. Know. What. To. Say... or how to interpret that.

So when I see him again my intention is to say, "I never heard that song before. It's a nice sentiment." Okay. I am in hindsight really, really glad I didn't say that! It's sounds stupid. lol*
I said, the first part... never heard it before.

And well, we don't really say anything.

I heard him telling Lacey that he really liked everything about the girl he went out with, so I know there's nothing between us... but c'mon now!! These are some serious mixed signals.

I'm not crazy right?

Oh my Mis-adventures of Crushtown. You would think I'd've moved by now.... :)

Okay, it's 3:30 am and I work at noon. Stupid people kept coming in, so we couldn't close holiday hours of midnight. Grr... grr... grr...

Thanks for reading me Blogger Buddies!

5 comments:

  1. HMMM sounds like he has fun flirting with you. You may boost his ego... have you seen
    "He's Just Not That Into You"? This reminds me of the adorable narrator. Her man in the inside, portrayed by Justin Long, tells her basically that if a guy likes you or wants to sleep with you he will let you know. He will not bs about it. Now I tend to agree. Men go for what they want. If this guy of your truly wants you than he will pursue you for real. Maybe it is time to cut through the double talk and just ask him. The flirting and joking and cute comments seem like agony to me! I soooooo feel for you bc I have been there... good luck , dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen it.

    I don't feel it's actually like that. I have that with PrettyFace and Abs... lol*

    I think he does have fun flirting, because I think that's what our friendship is. Just not going to read into it... even though it's annoying in that confusing sort of way. Because obviously he asked her out and not me, and likes her. So I *know* he's not into me... he's just confusing... lol*

    But I don't mind the flirting... we all need it sometimes haha! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. flirting is good and you could really turn the tables on him and have some fun... flirt harder, more aggressive or you could play like the French women do; like you do not care for him, yes you do, pouty face, smile you the pic. Could be fun!!!
    *I always thought of men as too basic to be confusing* haha Us ladies, we are so emotional and tear apart every detail, every "sign". I swear we are the complicated ones. Hahaha... but it is fun being a girl:)
    Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he used Twilight to flirt with you. That's a new one. I think he's sending mixed signals and enjoying it. I agree with Lisa Marie, you could have fun turning the tables a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! To being girls! lol* Yeah, I think I will just play it up a bit.

    Eva, I know... using Twilight! Hilarious! :-D Silly boys.

    Hope you both have a marvelous Christmas!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete