Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Girl...

...is going on my date. LoL*

So my crush told me last night during work he had news. A few months ago, before I could possibly thought I had a crush on him I had given him lots of girl advice and he even asked me to help him figure girls out lol*

So after teasing me about having news and waiting until I couldn't stand it anymore before telling me, and that I should sit down... he told me he had finally gotten the nerve to ask a girl he'd been pestering on a daily basis who lives in his apartment complex out... and the better news? She said Yes!

I pretended my best to be happy and had to listen to him describe the beginnings of his date (we were interrupted by customers and I busied myself with closing duties so I wouldn't have to hear anymore). Basically told her to dress casual and warm. He is preparing a picnic with 60 different types of sandwiches so he's sure to get it right... and taking her to a park. That's as far as he got...

Of course, naturally, I have been down this path SO many times. I've danced down that rabbit hole a time or two. And then it took SO long to close and frankly I just wanted to be home and in bed. we didn't get out until after 3 am.

I know better than to like his type. I know he's too good for me. And he has high standards, so I bet she's fantastic.

So last night I was devastated and I can't be sure how I feel today. A bit removed. A bit disappointed. And certainly not wanting to go to the Christmas Party tonight. lol* But I've said I will, and I will have fun and be a good sport :)

And I happy for him and her. He has been wanting to find someone since at least the summer, so YAY!! But thought I would share with you all. So ironic being only two posts ago when I finally verbalized my crush... such is life! :-D

4 comments:

  1. Ouch. Sorry about that. Then again, there's so many "fish" in the sea you just have to be patient and fish until you find the right guy (or girl, or whatever lol).

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchie! Sounds like you need a girls night out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo!!
    Awww, that sucks! hard!

    Once finals are done we are going out for a night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ian. I def. know lots of fish... lol* I just kinda liked this fish at the moment :-D

    Lisa, for definite. Night out sounds terrific!

    I know John, and he's soo weird lol* Last night at the Xmas Party I went to put my pies away and leave and he followed me in the there and asked me if i were leaving. I said yeah. He asked why and that I shouldn't leave. Told me more than once.

    IDK. It's just an odd situation. Oh, but Mrs. A is hilarious!!! And I'm glad she liked the hats for Mexico :-P

    But YES!! I see Halo in our near future! 6 more days to pay day... :(

    And I ended up not hanging out with Derek last night. When I went by his place he was in the shower and didn't answer the phone to buzz me in. Then we decided we were both just going to bed lol*

    But I did catch up on sleep. Def. plus. I'd be cranky lol*

    ReplyDelete