Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's just a Little Crush...

Ladies and Gentlemen... I have a crush. It totally snuck up on me and I am pretty sure it will go no where... but it is still there.

He is probably the nicest guy I have ever met, and I feel if anything did happen I would corrupt the poor guy. I noticed he had a crush on me about a week and a half ago. But I just liked our joking manner at work. Before he crushed on me he would always ask me advice about girls he liked. And we even made a deal that during the hours we worked together I would teach him what he needed to know about girls. But after that FB convo he never asked me another question or mentioned a girl he liked.

One night we were talking and he said he realizes why he's "mean" (teases mercilessly) is b/c he's afraid of getting hurt. Well, we later clarified he's afraid of putting himself in a position to be hurt. At the time we were a little busy and our conversation kept getting interrupted, but when I went home and went back over the conversation and how during it I asked him a direct question and he tried to get out of it by helping customers. Then I realized OMG he likes me and is talking about why he picks on me... not everyone... and he was trying to tell me in his way and I was oblivious!! And usually when I realize guys have a crush on me I back off slowly... or quickly... but with him... I didn't mind.

So this week we worked together 3 days in a row and there was a lot of subtle flirting. Again, I've been in this position - actually when I worked at the same place when I was 18/19 - and I know nothing will come from it... but I feel so young again and it's kinda fun.

I repeat. He is toooo good for me. But I'm going to enjoy it for what it is.

{oh snap, I was halfway done writing this and realized you read this John and will know my secret!!! Haha!!! But that's okay, since you and I are besties and I know about your crush -- almost told you over fudge, but I feel silly about it - though my text time coulda made it obvious :-P By the way that fudge was awesome... and PLEASE try and switch your sched. for Sunday... maybe James? I'm making candied yams me thinks. First time making it...so hopefully it goes well... okay tangent haha!}

back to my 6 other readers... haha! So yeah, there it is... I have a crush... like a school girl... I need a plaid skirt. :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow I got way lost there for a minute towards the end.

    So when's the big date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd you get lost? My little sidenote to John? I work with him and he reads my blog on occasion and knows my crush since we all work together... but I haven't told him that I like this guy... and now it's obvious if he reads this entry... :)

    No. Big date. Knowing his type he won't ask me, and I don't know if I will get the courage to say something to him. We shall see lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind me...I have extreme ADD and I get lost on my way to the bathroom most days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you and your crush have a wonderful holiday season..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Ian... it happens! :D

    LoL* Thanks... I <3 blog surfing and enjoyed yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh a juicy work crush! those can be... umm... interesting haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I know... can be total trouble. Doubt anything will come of it... but it does make me feel really young again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW! I can't believe I missed this!!! Damn you finals!
    Now I'm trying to go back in time and piece it all together... It's like playing Guess Who! Okay, I think I know who it is...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! funny. he's a manager. maybe the only single manager... Natalie's dating, Nick's dating, Michael S. is dating, Laura's married... Kyle is not a manager right now... soo... the only one left... haha! Ah well, I am good!
    Good luck on them there stupid finals! hehe*

    ReplyDelete