Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

(being kidnapped last night was fun! Sorry for not finishing)

We retraced our steps looking for Ashton's shoe. No where. I'm upset. He's still pouting. I sent the kids up to the customer service desk. They had nothing.

While they were up there I called my best friend, because we were supposed to go see New Moon last night. She said they decided not to see it, since the boys wanted to see something else. And were going to see it on Thanksgiving instead. I said I have to close at 9 pm could we go before that? She said no. They were eating late. So here is is MY movie. I am the one of the three of us who has read all the books. Just like with Harry Potter and after planning to see it with me went without me. Oh and "Where the Wild Things Are". I see a theme a brewing. And I told them before Ash got here to please not go without me. I would find a baby-sitter. So I'm in wal*mart on the brink of angry and feelings hurt tears. And I merely want to crawl in bed and tune out the world. She didn't even seem phased when I was like, "You know it isn't a big deal. I'll just go by myself." "Okay."

We went looking again. Nope, nope, and more nope. Nice 60$ Stride rite's gone. So I had to buy him new shoes. On the remaining unlost shoe I couldn't tell if it said 6.5 or 8.5, so called Jeff. Had to admit to him what happened. That was fun. Believe me.

He talked to Ashton about it. I don't actually remember their conversation, because I was deciding what shoes to get Ashton. But Jeff told Ashton they'd have to go buy him more stride rite's. So I decided just to get him a $9 pair of blue lace ups. No point in me getting him tennis shoes if they are just replacing them. And these can go with non-tennie shoe outfits. Oh and of course he was a chipper little bee after all that. Grabbing the cars I picked out, so excited for them. By the way the Tranformer cars DON'T transform... even though you can see the robot parts that should transform. Siiiiiiiiiiiigh.

We made it out of the store. And went home. I had also gotten All Dogs Go To Heaven and set them up with that. Then ran upstairs to get some alone time.

Eventually, my best friend and her roomie (my other best friend) came and kidnapped me for hot tubbing. Wine, brownies, and hot tubs... what's better? I didn't bring up the movie. Surprisingly, since usually wine does that to me. But also by this time I've decided to go with another friend, so it isn't a big deal. Just sucks, because it meant a lot to see it with them. And I've waited a long time, and kinda something I wanted to share with them. And after the other two movies and begging them not to see it without me.... just pretty much sucks. But whatevs. It's life, right??

New day today, no work, so yay for that! :-D

Happy Thanksgiving folks! My favorite holiday.

Oddly it'll be a year ago tomorrow that I knew I was leaving my ex. Crazy.

4 comments:

  1. This has got to be the best title for a post I have ever seen j/k ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing - happy Thanksgiving. Tomorrow's actually my 6 yr anniv being married to the wife (http://thedailydoseofreality.blogspot.com/2009/11/it-had-to-be-you.html) so really....Nov 26th ain't all that bad!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL*
    Happy TG to you too and Happy Anniversary! Congrats!! 6 years -- that's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I never got to see Where the Wild Things are, people ditched me when that came out too. Same thing with A Perfect Getaway, although that movie was so terrible I can't really blame anyone for not going with me.

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete