Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1/2 a post :-P

the other night i dreamed my ex was trying to have sex with me. he was pulling me close to his chest. i kept squirming, but he wouldn't let me go. I tried to swallow, but instead i threw up ALL over him! kinda an amusing thing to wake up after. :)

So time with my son has been marvelous. Minus maybe parts of today. Oi! We (my little brother, little sister, Ashton and I) went to Wal*mart today to buy him more wipes and pull-ups (he is getting MUCH better at going on the potty, but refuses pooing on the potty). I had remembered I told him the other day I'd get him a car for being so good. So I took him down that aisle. He didn't want anything I was willing to get him -- of course -- and when I found two transformer cars I just gave up knowing he'd like them later. Everything he wanted was big and bulky... typical man already... bigger is better! I kept telling him that it wouldn't fit on the plane.

So we left that section he in absolute tears. I've learned to ignore his tantrums. We made it to the whole other side of the store before I noticed -- ack! -- that rotten boy had lost his shoe! I asked him why he took it off, his 3 year old answer, "I didn't want it." Cripes! We retraced our steps.

Doh being kidnapped... hot tub time! Finish later.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot count how many times my son has lost a shoe in a store like that. I'm assuming you have him in the top part of the shopping cart? Darn buggers are great at doing that...and it makes so much fun going through a giant store trying to find them again....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, even when your son is being a rascal, he's adorable! They should make shoes that clip onto pants; that's be a great invention!

    ReplyDelete