Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sitting at the bar. Watching as my battery slowly dies. Dr. Pepper finished (I KNOW not coffee... but I work here and have already had my cup when I came in to work @ 10 am). Sipping on ice water. Nothing much going on. Nothing much going on.

I am in reflect mode, which is always... well not always... but many times a fun place to be.

And the musings are not telling me much. I feel like life is going by too quickly and I am not really anywhere I actually want to be. Yet. I feel like waiting for this divorce has just put my life on a major hold, and I am truly, truly ready for it to be over.

But my lawyer... she is awful about returning my emails. Ah! But she has time to send me email forwards. Which is odd of a lawyer anyway. I never send her any ~ just to clarify.

And now my little brother and sister are talking to me on IM. They're 14 and 11. They love me. And mom is making them journal (which I do of my own accord obviously!), so they are bored and sending me messages. Silly kiddos.

Thanksgiving's almost here! :-D My ultimate FAVORITE holiday!! AND better news, I get the kiddo. Pretty excited about that :) I love my little man.

Honestly, HE is reason I still believe in love.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, check out this post and comments therein about Thanksgiving. And I totally agree about Turkey Day and the way you feel about your kid. Too many people take their kids for granted. I for one don't especially the trials and tribulations that it took to get pregnant.

    http://bendigosrage.blogspot.com/ (first post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It's a tough situation all around :)

    ReplyDelete