Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Monday, June 14, 2010

Divorced.

Apparently.

Am I ecstatic? I should be, right? I would be. But I have not seen the divorce papers. My lawyer has never gotten back to me, not once since January.

I tried again to call her and low and behold.... her line is disconnected. What the crap??? Just great. She disappears before sending me my divorce papers. Jeffrey's gotten his copy. He told me the other day that apparently she's getting her own divorce. So I can understand her being upset about that, or even taking time off to handle her children... but really? Just disappear?

But on the plus side I am 100% totally single. So is Jeff and since he already plans to marry new girl I see him getting engaged soon. Stupid.

My friend Natasha from WV and I made up. We now kinda get each other and I am excited to see her when I get Ash in July.

July.... 1) I turn 26! Damn OLD! 2) My best friend and I are going to see Lady Gaga in concert. 3) I get my beautiful boy for nearly a whole month!!! I can't wait to see him. He is the only thing that makes wasting 5 years with that man worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Have pity on those of us who see 26 as the opposite of damn old. And hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL* Okay! I will :) And thanks. I am doing my damnedest to hang on for some sort of dear life!

    ReplyDelete