Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Monday, April 12, 2010

Well, I guess I oughta blog something.

Still not completely over the shock of Jeff's new housemate to be. Sigh. I don't care until I really think about it.

If my dreams are any indication for life I think my parents may divorce. I've had the strangest dreams about them lately. I know they are unhappy, and dad has dealt with a lot with mom. I think they have both come up with mental breakdowns. Dad's primarily from the house burning down last July. Construction on it is going well. I would be pretty devastated if they ended, mostly because mom could not function & she's been out of the working world for 20 years. But I would understand. But I would not want mom to use me as a crutch or Maw-maw. Neither of us have the ability for all that.

Uhm. Had 2 job interviews at MHMR. I will not be getting either job sadly. One of them really liked me, but because I plan to return to school in the Fall it wouldn't work out well. So I continue on in the life of an underpaid barista. Joy. At least for the most part I do enjoy my job! :)

I just got slammed with a HUGE HUGE HUGE phone bill. My fault. Chatting it up with Dallas. I have changed my plan to unlimited talk time. Thank God. But now it'll go up and I have to figure out how I will make payment plans. Esp. when child support can start anytime now. I need a second job. I really, really wanted the MHMR job. I told one of the ladies I would go ahead and attend the jr. college here in town if I could have it. I think I told her too late though. Siiiigh.

Oh my life is so.... befuddled.... and mom texted me a billion times. First while I was working and then after I found out my phone bill is astronomical. And then she got upset with me not texted back. Telling me she was having a rough electronic day and had cried. I replied to her texts about coming over this week adding. "I am having a bad day too." She says, "Crying?" like that obviously my day isn't as bad as hers, because I probably haven't cried. I replied, "Yes."

Why did I cry? My phone bill? Yes. And I am putting my wedding dress on Craig's list finally. So I took pics of it. On my laptop that I have internet on I don't have any wedding photos, but on my desk top I do but no internet. So I went through our wedding photos and took pics with my digital camera (so ghetto I know!) to post. Those were a little sad, but the ultimate sad moment was seeing our cat Mr. Incredible's pictures. He died a few months before I left Jeff. He got outside and I thought he'd come back in b/c he doesn't like snow... but he didn't and the neighborhood dogs got him. I was devastated. And seeing his pictures, and even writing this, has thrown me over the edge, so I sat on the floor and cried.

Over spilled milk. I know.

But there's Jeff. Breeding Golden Retrievers. Living with a girl who will take care of him and pamper his ass. He has Ashton. He has our house. He has a newish car. He has a stable and wonderful family.

And the guy I could potentially love?? He lives in south PA. And told my roommate from college he likes me, but he won't do the distance. Naturally. I mean that would be crazy, right? Yes. It would.

And what am I going to do about my $600 phone bill!!!! I wasn't going to say the amount. But Christ on a Cracker! And for what? A guy who annoyed the buh-Jesus out of me?

My life rocks!

3 comments:

  1. When my son was younger, he went on an East Coast tour, with a friend and racked up an $800 phone bill. Since I was responsible for the phone (my way to keep in contact with him) I paid the bill AND let him live... barely. He didn't run it up that high calling me.

    Good luck Ashley! Seems like you could use a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... I must have missed something.... Maybe I need to be filled in.... Jeff is the ex.... Ashton is the son.... Right? Am I out of the loop? I'm trying to keep up, I swear....

    Can you direct me to a post that can fill in some details?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... This one is the most recent about his decision to live with someone

    http://alittletalking.blogspot.com/2010/04/really.html#comments

    Another:

    http://alittletalking.blogspot.com/2010/01/time-heals-all-wounds.html#comments

    And here's the actual story of ma life! lol* But not really, it is the naked truth:

    http://alittletalking.blogspot.com/2009/10/tonight-i-have-decided-to-get-brutally.html#comments

    http://alittletalking.blogspot.com/2009/11/part-2.html#comments

    Enjoy! And maybe a little insight :)

    ReplyDelete