Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Friday, October 2, 2009

Today's thoughts - Men!

Men... fix yourselves! :)

If you aren't single, don't pretend. It's okay to be a taken man. And if you are taken and want to play... stop being taken. DUH!

Okay, so here's the story. Met a guy on a plane bringing my son back to Texas from his father's. I didn't find him attractive, but he seemed nice enough. We had good conversation, and watched most of a movie together. He was a car salesman. I shoulda known (sorry mean streotype... but kinda funny!)

I am in the process of thinking about moving to PA so I can be closer to my son. So when he asked if we could be MySpace friends I thought sure... b/c then if i move I will know one person. We parted in Houston. A few days later I looked for him on MySpace and couldn't find him, so I txted him asking where he was on myspace. He wrote back and said he'd find me and add me.

He did and we kept txting a couple times. He asked when I was returning my son and we should hang out. I said maybe... Just depended. But the day before I went up there he called me and tried to coordinate hanging out. It required a lot of driving and would put me further from the airport then I liked, but I still told him maybe.

The next day after the flight, renting car, and returning Ashton... I knew I just wanted to find a hotel and sleep. So I cancelled with him. He kept txting me kinda lewd texts, but I didn't really reply in turn.

When I got back to Houston he told me that his ex girlfriend had hacked his MySpace, so if I got any weird messages to ignore them. Referred to her as a crazy bitch, etc. And how he hated drama.

There was a message in my inbox from a girl telling me she was best friends with his girlfriend's daughter. She asked if we really met on a plane, and if we had hooked up, if he was texting me and so forth. I answered, yes we met on a plane, no we never hooked up, we were texting, and he told me he was single with an ex girlfriend. After she and I wrote back a couple times and I told her to please apologize to the girlfriend for me, because I had no idea - the girlfriend wrote me. And she was GORGEOUS!!! He is a fool to have even tried to hook up with me, when he has her!

So men! And women! If you aren't happy in your relationship then don't be in it! But if you stay be committed. Don't try hooking up with some girl on your plane. It's lame and pathetic. And referring to a woman that you are dating (not broken up with) as a crazy bitch. It's impolite.

And if you are in her place and no what's going on, please don't stay. No man or woman is worth a continual broken heart. Be strong. Be independent. And get someone who will love you! For you! And not try to fulfill their need in other ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment