Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today at work my favorite couple came in. I work at a coffee shop. And we have this couple that come in about everyday. The man is kinda nerdy looking... kinda reminds me of a timid bird. His wife is the most southern and sweetest woman ever. Always refers to me as Honey and sweet.

Every day he comes in and gets a small snickers latte with whip (but no sprinkles or chocolate syrup) his wife normally gets a small hot tea, and a muffin or scone. They just brighten up my day. He loves her so much and really who wouldn't? It's like being able to not love Paula Dean!! She sounds just like her.

I don't know much about them. I do know she plays piano for weddings and funerals. I know they love each other and he always looks at her like he'd do anything for her and wants to take care of her. It's beautiful. It's simple. What life should look like.

So they, or at least the tiny bit of their life that is shared with me, are a good example of how love should look. And something I suppose when it comes down to it I strive for. Love is something I struggle with, because there is so much involvement in life that to unselfishly give your love away isn't easy. It isn't for the faint of heart.

And I know my heart is beating, but sometimes I wonder how strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment