Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Friday, October 2, 2009

Are You Worth It?

So this year I picked up the role of "Single" again. It's been weird being thrust into this world after my 5+ year absence. It's all new. I'm older now, hopefully wiser, but dating was never something I was good at or enjoyed. And now here I am trying to keep my head above water... and just learn to be me... whoever that is. :)

How do you people do it? Any advice for a newly single gal in a world where men either want to fall in love in 5 minutes or fall asleep next to you after a sex session on the first night? lol* Or sometimes they even want both.

I'm kinda excited about new life. I just need to find a way to stop attracting Momma's boys and Assh*les... I met a woman recently that said she has a gravitational pull to control freaks. I think I have that problem with the aforementioned men.

But I won't give up! I will be out there, but maybe just for fun for awhile... until something worth wild comes around.

My new feelings in life is only date someone who is worth a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment