Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Post the Fourth

Happy Summer! Happy Belated 4th of July!

Good God this summer is going by crazy fast. I can't believe we are in July. I can't believe I am about to be a year older. And nope, ain't gonna tell you how old!

I just got back a couple weeks ago from a cruise with the family. My grandparents gifted the family a cruise (my first one ever!). So it was my grandparents, Aunt, her husband, my uncle, and three cousins, and myself. Really good time. Nice to spend time with the fam and have the benefit of food 24/7. I often looked at my tummy and called it affectionately my "cruise belly" - I have since lost it again. But good times.

Two days before my birthday now. I mean, if we're being honest, I could have happily skipped adding a number this year! LoL* But I still get asked if I am 20, so I guess I can stand to add another year. :) I will attempt to write a whole getting older, wiser, and a little more solid kind of blog at some point.

I am having a huge birthday bash on Friday, should be interesting to say the least.

I am wiped out. I worked in Kids Klub at work. My FB stat was "So today at work: two kids bullied others (pushing and kicking), a boy made me run several self-made obstacle courses (remember my distaste of running?), a little boy slammed his finger in the door and bled, and then his sister had a random nose bleed... I don't get paid enough for this! LOL"


Fun day. Now to fall into my bed, into a deep sleep. I leave you with Shakespeare...

"To sleep, perchance to dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment