Hope you find what you're looking for in Life!



Welcome to my blog! Stick around and read to your heart's content!



Saturday, May 29, 2010

London

Well today I leave for London. Yikes! It's exciting. It's nerve-wracking. Its a new experience.

Passport ready! And yes, it's an awful picture. For some reason things that have "flat" pictures always give me chubber cheeks. It's a very odd thing. Had to take a new license pic... same deal.

Well, yesterday was a fun slam everything in my suitcase and run to Houston, since we were late. Harm and I decided I could repack here with the things I really do want. So that's what I did this morning. Repacked, folded, stuffed. I might need to lessen it more. Not sure yet. I need to have room to bring my family stuff back. Haha! But I'll bet I was a sight in the little Sky convertible with a huge suitcase on my lap because trying to get it into the trunk was funny and unlikely.

Geez, I am so nervous I have never been overseas before! I know it'll be great. I know it's an experience that I've always wanted, so I am not complaining.... but the butterflies are making good work of my stomach.

By 9:30 a.m. tomorrow I will be in London. Their time. What it'll be like 3:30 here? Geez... jetlag should be interesting!

I'm going to try and put some of my newest poems on my other blog real quick. :)

3 comments:

  1. how amazing.
    i hope you have a lovely time.

    i've never been overseas either.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! London is my favorite! If you go to the ticket booths in the morning, you can get discount tickets to shows for that night! I once got front row seats to Les Miserables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a brilliant time!! Thank you!! Loved it! Wanna go back someday... :)

    ReplyDelete